발표 논문 (발표자용은 별도 표시)
- S.-W. Lee & K. Mase, "Activity and location recognition
using wearable sensors," Pervasive Computing, pp. 24-32,
- F. Wilhelm et al., "Continuous electronic data capture
of physiology, behavior and experience in real life: towards
ecological momentary assessment of emotion," Interactive
with Computers, vol. 18, pp. 171-186, 2006.
- M. Ermes et al., "Detecting of daily activities and
sports with wearable sensors in controlled and uncontrolled
conditions," IEEE Trans. Information Technology in Biomedicine,
- A. Schmidt et al., "How to build smart appliances?"
IEEE Personal Communications, pp. 66-71, 2001.
- M. Blum et al., "Insense: Interest-based life logging,"
IEEE Multimedia, pp. 40-48, 2006.
- W. Wu et al., "Incremental diagnosis method for intelligent
wearable sensor systems," " IEEE Trans. Information
Technology in Biomedicine, 2006.
- J. Karvanen, "The statistical basis of laboratory data
normalization," Drug Information Journal, Vol. 37, pp.
- V. Laerhoven and O. Cakmakci, "What shall we teach
our pants?," Proc. 4th Int. Symp. Wearable Computers, Atlanta,
GA, pp. 77-86, 2000.
- V. d. Broeck J, Argeseanu Cunningham S, Eeckels R, Herbst
K, "Data cleaning: Detecting, diagnosing, and editing data
abnormalities," Public Library of Science Med., vol. 2,
no. 10, 2005.
- J. Kubica and A. Moore, "Probabilistic noise identification
and data cleaning," The Third IEEE Int. Conf. on Data Mining,
IEEE Computer Society, November, 2003, pp. 131-138.
- A.R. Golding, N. Lesh, "Indoor navigation using a diverse
set of cheap, wearable sensors," The Third Int. Symposium
on Wearable Computers, pp.29-36, 1999.
- J. Fogarty, S.E. Hudson, C.G. Atkeson, D. Avrahami, J. Forlizzi,
S. Kiesler, J.C. Lee, J. Yang, "Predicting human interruptibility
with sensors," ACM Trans Comput-Hum Interact, vol.
12, no. 1, pp. 119-146, 2005.
- M. Ko et al., "Using dynamic time warping for online
temporal fusion in multisensory systems," Information Fusion,
- X. Wu, "Fuzzy interpretation of discretized intervals,"
IEEE Trans. Fuzzy Systems, vol. 7, no. 6, pp. 753-759,
- T. Pawar et al., "Body movement activity recognition
for ambulatory cardiac monitoring," IEEE Trans. Biomedical
Engineering, vol. 54, no. 5, pp. 874-882, 2007.
- J. Nigro and M. Rombaut, "IDRES: A rule-based system
for driving situation recognition with uncertainty management,"
Information Fusion, vol. 4, pp. 309-317, 2003.
- R. Mandryk and M. Atkins, "A fuzzy physiological approach
for continuously modeling emotion during interaction with play
technologies," Int. J. Human-Computer Studies, vol. 65,
pp. 329-347, 2007.
- M. Trivedi et al., "Dynamic context capture and distributed
video arrays for intelligent spaces," IEEE Trans. SMC-Part
A. vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 145-163, 2005.
- O. Gualdr?n, J. Brezmes, E. Llobet, A. Amari, X. Vilanova,
B. Bouchikhi and X. Correig, "Variable selection for support
vector machine based multisensor systems," Sensors and
Actuators B: Chemical, vol. 122, no. 1, pp. 259-268, 2007.
- G.-E. Yap, A.-H. Tan, H.-H. Pang, "Discovering and
exploiting causal dependencies for robust mobile context-aware
recommenders," IEEE Trans. on Knowledge and Data Engineering,
vol. 17, no. 7, pp. 977-992, 2007.
- A. Krause, et al., "Trading off prediction accuracy
and power consumption for context-aware wearable computing,"
Proc. of the 2005 Ninth IEEE Int. Symposium on Wearable Computers
(ISWC'05), pp. 20-26, Oct. 2005.
- T. Huynh, B. Schiele, "Towards less supervision in
activity recognition from wearable sensors," 10th IEEE
Int. Symposium on Wearable Computers, pp. 3-10, Oct. 2006.
- S. E. Hudson, J. Fogarty, C. G. Atkeson, D. Avrahami, J.
Forlizzi, S. Kiesler, J. C. Lee, J. Yang "Predicting human
interruptibility with sensors: a wizard of oz feasibility study,"
Proc. of the ACM Conf. on Human Factors in Computing Systems
(CHI 2003), pp. 257-264, 2003.
- J. Favela, M, Tentori, L. A. Castro, V. M. Gonzalez, E.
B. Moran, A. I. Martinez-Garcia, "Activity recognition
for context-aware hospital applications: issues and opportunities
for the deployment of pervasive networks," Mobile Networks
and Applications, vol. 12, no. 2/3, pp. 155-171, 2007. 7.
- A. Mittal and K. Pagalthivarthi, "Temporal Bayesian
network based contextual framework for structured information
mining," Pattern Recognition Letters, vol. 28, pp. 1873-1884,
- Y. Luo, T. Wu and J. Hwang, "Object-based analysis
and interpretation of human motion in sports video sequences
by dynamic Byesian networks," Computer Vision and Image
Understanding, vol. 92, no. 2-3, pp. 196-216, 2003.
- C. Huang, H. Shih and C. Chao, "Semantic analysis of
soccer video using dynamic Bayesian network," IEEE Trans.
Multimedia, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 749-760, 2006.
- Y. Du et al., "Recognizing interaction activities using
dynamic Bayesian network," Proc. 18th Int. Conf. Pattern
Recognition, (4 pages) 2006.
- B. Laxton et al., "Leveraging temporal, contextual
and ordering constraints for recognizing complex activities
in video," IEEE, (8 pages) 2007.
- S. Bhanja et al., "Estimation of switching activity
in sequential circuits using dynamic Bayesian networks,"
Proc. 18th Int. Conf. VLSI Design, (6 pages) 2005.
- J. Muncaster and Y. Ma, "Activity recognition using
dynamic Bayesian networks with automatic state selection,"
IEEE Workshop on Motion and Video Computing, (8 pages) 2007.
- Andrew Moore, "Hidden Markov models," online document:
- L. R. Rabiner, "A tutorial on hidden Markov models
and selected applications in speech recognition," Proc.
of the IEEE, 77 (2), p. 257?286, February 1989.
- E. Birney, "Hidden Markov models in biological sequence
analysis," Applications in bioinformatics, 2007.
- A. A. Nefian, L. Liang, X. Pi, X. Liu, C. Mao, and K. Murphy,
"A coupled HMM for audio-visual speech recognition,"
in Proc. ICASSP'02, vol. II, 2002, pp. 2013.2016.
- N. Oliver, E. Horvitz, A. Garg, "Layered Representations
for Human Activity Recognition," Fourth IEEE Int. Conf.
on Multimodal Interfaces, pp. 3-8, 2002.
- H. Zhou, D. Kimber, "Unusual event detection via multi-camera
video mining," Proc. of the 18th Int. Conf. on Pattern
Recognition, Vol. 03, pp. 1161-1166, 2006.
- S. Bou-Ghazale et al., "A comparative study of traditional
and newly proposed features for recognition of speech under
stress," IEEE Trans. Speech and Audio Processing, vol.
8, no. 4, pp. 429-442, 2000.
- S. Ioannou et al., "Emotion recognition through facial
expression analysis based on a neurofuzzy network," Neural
Networks, vol. 18, pp. 423-435, 2005.
- R. Picard et al., "Toward machine emotional intelligence:
Analysis of affective physiological state," IEEE Trans.
Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 23, no. 10,
pp. 1175-1191, 2005.
- M. Pantic and L. Rothkrantz, "Toward an affect-sensitive
multimodal human-computer interaction," Proc. of the IEEE,
vol. 91, no. 9, pp. 1370-1390, 2003.
- F. Nasoz and C. Lisetti, "MAUI avatars: Mirroring the
user's sensed emotions via expressive multi-ethnic facial avatars,"
J. Visual Languages & Computing, vol. 17, pp. 430-444, 2006.
- J. Healey and R. Picard, "Detecting stress during real=world
driving tasks using physiological sensors," IEEE Trans.
Intelligent Transportation Systems, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 156-166,
- S.-W. Lee and K. Mase, "Activity and location recognition
using wearable sensors," IEEE Pervasive Computing, vol.
1, no. 3, pp. 24-32, Sep. 2002.
- M. Ahmad and S.-W. Lee, "HMM-based human action recognition
using multiview image sequences," Proc. of the Int. conf.
on Pattern Recognition , 2006.
- L. Bao, S. S. Intille, "Activity recognition from user-annotated
acceleration data," Lecture Notes In Computer Science,
vol 3001, pp. 1-17, 2004.
- N. Kern, B. Schiele, "Multi-sensor activity context
detection for wearable computing," EUSAI: European Symposium
on Ambient Intelligence, Lecture Nnotes on Computer Science,
vol. 2875, pp. 220-232. Netherlands, Nov. 2003.
- J. Farringdon, A. Moore, N. Tilbury, J. Church, P. Biemond,
"Wearable sensor badge & sensor jacket for context
awareness," Proc. Third Int. Symposium on Wearable Computers
(ISWC), San Francisco (1999) 107-113.
- N. Kern, B. Schiele, H. Junker, P. Lukowicz, G. Troester,
"Wearable sensing to annotate meetings recordings,"
Proc. Sixth Int. Symposium on Wearable Computers (ISWC), pp.
- S. Ross, "Models of human memory," Microsoft Research
News & Highlights, http://research. microsoft.com/displayArticle.aspx?id=687.
- N. Eagle, "Machine perception and learning of complex
social systems," Ph.D. Thesis, Massachusetts Institute
of Technology, pp. 1-136, 2005.
- M. Addlesee, R. Curwen, S. Hodges, J. Newman, P. Steggles,
A. Ward, and A. Hopper, "Implementing a sentient computing
system," IEEE Computer, vol. 34, no. 8, pp. 50-56, Aug.
- D. Tancharoen, K. Aizawa, "Novel concept for video
retrieval in life log application," PCM (2) 2004: 915-923
- K. Aizawa, K. Ishijima, "Summarizing wearable video,"
Proc. Intl. Conf. of ICIP 2001, Vol.3, pp. 398-401, Oct. 2001.
- R. Hariharan, J. Krumm, and E. Horvitz, "Web-Enhanced
GPS," Int. Workshop on Location- and Context-Awareness
(LoCA 2005), May 2005.
- S. Sweeny et al., "'Show me more': Incremental length
summarization using novelty detection," Information Processing
& Management, 2007.
- E. Wilding and H, Sharpe, "Episodic memory encoding
and retrieval: Recent insights from event-related potentials,"
The Cognitive Electrophysiology of Mind and Brain, pp. 169-196,
2003 (도서 구입 필요)
- K. Stathis et al., "Living memory: agent-based information
management for connected local communities, " Interacting
with Computers, vol. 14, no. 6, pp. 663-688, 2002.
- D. Vallet et al., "Personalized content retrieval in
context using ontological knowledge," IEEE Trans. Circuits
and Systems for Video Technology, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 336-346,
- A. Smeaton, "Techniques used and open challenges to
the analysis, indexing and retrieval of digital video,"
Information Systems, vol. 32, no. 4, pp. 545-559, 2007.
- A. Vakali et al., "MPEG-7 based description schemes
for multi-level video content classification," Image and
Vision Computing, vol. 22, no. 5, pp. 367-378, 2004.
- A. K. Dey, D. Salber, G. D. Abowd, et al., "The Conference
Assistant: Combining Context-Awareness with Wearable Computing,"
ISWC, vol. 21-28, 1999.